Things that make me smile: mostly Middle Earth/LOTR/Hobbit, Jane Austen, BBC, OUAT, and Disney.
- 1: No sleeping.
- 2: No eating.
- 3: A sudden desire to find someone like the love interest in the book.
- 4: Slight drooling over certain moments.
- 5: Sudden bursts of emotion.
- 6: A need to share with the world just how fantastic the book is.
- 7: The realization that this book WILL end, eventually. And feeling ridiculously torn.
- 8: No socializing.
- 9: Extreme comparisons are made between your life and the characters' lives in the book.
- 10: Making irregular noises at 3 in the morning because something amazing just happened.
Hey everyone! Sorry that I have not been posting much this week. I am in the middle of moving back home to the U.S. from South Korea. My life has been really crazy and hectic while I have been trying to get everything done and finish my teaching contract at the same time. I will be back to normal next week seeing as my plane lands Saturday night. :)
Sense and Sensibility - A commentary by Emma Thompson
hahaha gotta love the commentary!